Recommendations on the use of Kamenskaya inks:
- Use covering material and gloves when working with the inks.
- Apply inks on smooth and not absorbing surface. Shake the bottle before using.
- Dilute inks with diluting agent or alcohol till you reach required consistence (saturation) when working with ‘ink art’ technique.
- Pour prepared liquid on the base and form the pattern directing air pressure from the hairdryer. Make circular movements around the drop to form fine borders.
- Add some drops of metallic inks into the paint to make weightless golden web.
- Cover the picture with acrylic aerosol varnish at the end to increase its wear resistance.
It’s time to experiment now, let’s create together!